Sunday, November 20, 2011

Me today

Today, I just be in my room alone and keep myself busy with those latest status of friends updated on Facebook.

Yeah, some of friends in Facebook have been removed recently as they look like not really into a relationship which means "to know me better".

Some of them are just updating my status by criticizing. To me, its not a wise move in any NEW relationship. We have to respect others I GUESS? I admit that I used to criticize others too. BUT AT LEAST, I am not the one who added them into my friend list. I was just approving them. Ha ha ha. That's cool isn't it? That's why I don't really hungry to be someone's friend in this fantasy world. Let them come to me. If not, If I am the one who want to be their friend, of course I have to respect them and keep in touch with them.

This is not a mean intention because I have my own mission and for sure, I will always respect EVERYBODY. But then, if there's something goes wrong, I went criticizing.

Don't be mad at me as I am tired with those people who KNOW HOW TO APPRECIATE MY EXISTENCE BUT REFUSE TO SHOW THE APPRECIATION.

So, what kind of people are you?


No comments:

Post a Comment