Monday, May 16, 2011

Swindler. Are they your friend? GOOD LUCK !

Stop talking nonsense! Stupid girl with a stupid trick! Haha. Don’t you ever  think that I am stupid. I am big enough to notice your trick. Don’t cheat people when you actually not know how to do it.

Cheating is something that you have to be aware of! Some people will NEVER forgive you for all your wrongdoings. But if you are lucky, they will easily forgive and forget.

One of my friends tries to lie to me with her “best-serious-fucking-face” after she got caught of using my thing without my permission. However, Allah almighty knows everything and He wants to show me your foolishness.

I am not going to tell others the details about this story. It’s about us and Allah. Luckily you have me as your friend. I forgive you, babe.

I repeat, also to those readers out there, If you are not good in swindling,


DO NOT SWINDLE !


p/s : Unless if you have a good trick to cover up your con.

Have a good day people ! ;)

This is for you, SWINDLER ! Pity you~

No comments:

Post a Comment